Saturday, May 12, 2007

Time for baby's shower!


It's a cute boy

The Zinnahs welcome you to their baby shower.

Victoria Korpo Zinnah
……………………………………………………………
For

July 7, 2007
……………………………………………………………
Date

7:00 PM
………………………………………………………………
Time

186 garrison lake blvd, Smyrna, DE 19977
………………………………………………………………
Place

VEE
………………………………………………………………
Given by

302 388 1759 or 302 241 1442
………………………………………………………………
RSVP
Bring all your dancing shoes and get ready to swing in the dust till rooster straut.
For registry information, visit the below web sites:
The mother to be is registered at: Baby R us, Target, and Burlington coat factory. Visit any one of them online

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I and my other half will be there in full with our dancing shoes. Thanks for the invitation.

Unknown said...

I BELIEVED BROTHER, CONGRATULATION I WILL BE THUR IN FULL.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mr& Mrs Zinnah I will try my best to be there. Love you guys Ma Lue

Anonymous said...

I will be there.

Zawolo